Putting up a party marquee is a fantastic way to host a party. It is famous in weddings but has evolved to become the go-to option in outdoor gatherings and other social events. If you are one of the organizers for this party, you need to be thorough about every detail in this evening party, specifically in putting up the marquee. Take note of these basic tips if you are looking for party marquee hire in Sydney, as well as some tips for planning.
• Make sure that you begin setting up the party marquee a few days in advance. This will give you time to test the arrangement of the seats, as well as other electrical equipment like sound and lighting. Based on what your initial setup looks like, you can make adjustments to improve the flow of the party.
• Take note of the lighting arrangement. Although lighting helps to set the mood of the party, you want to have enough functional lighting at the evening party. This will make it easier for guests to eat or walk around at the party.
• You have to understand the temperature of the season, specifically the night of the event. For colder months, you can do heating on the marquee so your guests can get some warmth the moment they walk into the marquee.
• Consider the floor or ground. Most of your female guests might be wearing heels to the party. Hence, make sure to provide proper flooring system for the party so it is easy for them to walk around. Walking on solid ground in high heels can be difficult.
• Always observe safety and proper installation of a marquee. You might be tempted to do it on your own but it is best to work with a party hire company with lots of experience on marquees. You want to ensure that the marquee is installed on a solid foundation. No matter how much you plan the party, you cannot predict the weather conditions. It should be able to withstand rain or strong winds. If you are looking for party marquee hire in Sydney, take this factor into consideration.
• Create a table plan for your guests. This will make it easier for them to socialize and walk around the area. Meanwhile, it will allow you to maximize your use of the space under the marquee. You can therefore send out invitations in advance and ask for confirmation from your guests. This will give you a definitive idea on how many people are expected to join the party.
If you are looking for party marquee hire in Sydney, look no further than Absolute Party Hire. This party hire company based in Sydney caters to a wide range of party hire services, though they specialize in party, marquee and wedding hire. They are the largest supplier of party equipment in the area and nearby cities, making it possible to realize your party concepts. Absolute Party Hire has been in the industry for over 20 years and that speaks volumes to the company’s ability to deliver the best services. If you are looking to hire them or make an inquiry, you can do so online at http://absolutepartyhire.com.au/.