If you did not know, Samui weddings are a popular choice and destination for most couples who want a unique honeymoon experience. Wedding usually takes considerable money depending on the location and other expenses involved. It is advisable to have a light and simple honeymoon experience to crown it all. This however, does not mean you choose destinations that do not add up to your values. In Samui for example, it is possible to have a simple, all-inclusive honeymoon at the Library.
As one of the best resorts in Samui, the Library has all the facilities to make your honeymoon unforgettable. Based on its convenient location and great features that it offers, it drives home the point that Samui weddings are a popular choice and destination. However, just what makes The Library popular? As the best beach resort in Samui, it offers a quiet and luxurious spot for beach side honeymoons.
When it comes to selecting a honeymoon package, there are two main options to consider: all-inclusive and non-inclusive styles. The style of honeymoon you choose should be able to reflect your individual needs as a couple. For example, if you want to stay at the resort and enjoy the ambience, good food, and the facilities offered, then an all-inclusive style may be a suitable option. Besides, an all-inclusive package also saves money, as everything is prepaid.
On the other hand, if you want to explore the area around the resort, travelling everyday for sightseeing, then a non-inclusive package should be suitable for you. While Samui weddings are a popular choice and destination, you need to know whether an all-inclusive or non-inclusive package would be suitable for you. Here is an outline of pros and cons of both styles.
Advantages of all-inclusive package:
· Since everything is prepaid, you do not have to worry about paying for anything later after you settle the bill. The one-time upfront payment covers food, accommodation, excursions, and everything that you will do within the resort.
· It is simple and cost-effective: you just need to choose the destination and room category. Once you are done with these, you can rest assured that all your honeymoon issues are covered.
· They are for adult only: this saves you the hassle of children chasing seagulls, babies crying in the room, or any other forms of distraction that may take away from your romance.
Possible downsides of all-inclusive packages
· May lead to boredom, as most of the time you are within the premises of the resort, using onsite restaurants, swimming pools, and other facilities. When you have already paid for your food, drinks, and other amenities within the resort, it does not go well if you want to spend again on an external facility.
· It limits your travel: since you are entitled to resort food and facilities, your chances of exploring outside sights are limited. Once you are included in the resort’s program, you have to stay around most of the time to synchronize with their schedules, which affects your chances to move around to other nearby destinations.
With both sides of the package in mind, you need to make a wise decision based on what you want from your honeymoon.